Flexographic High Speed Roll to Roll 8~12 Color Printing Machine with 2 Printing Stack and 4 Drying Oven (Direct Printing)
900W series (250M)
Standard including: Additional 2 ovens, CPC, In –feed servo control, Corona treatment, Non-stop Un-winder, Auto. Re-winder & servo control out-feed
Our flexographic roll to roll 8~12 color printing machine is applied for solvent-based ink and direct printing method for PP woven bag with/without lamination. Available for CMYK color combination to obtain realistic printing quality to enhance packing value.
Newly developed printing machine offers max. line speed 250M/Min.
- Steel made plate cylinder in each printing station decides the length of bag. Request to change plate cylinder when bag length is different.
- Simple color registration mechanism to ensure accurate printing quality.
- Equipped with Auto. Tension Controller and magnetic powder brake to regulate even tension prior printing.
- With Web Guiding Device to control the edge position for varying web width.
- Driven by timing belt for quiet running and precise transmission.
- With auto. ink circulation device to maintain uniform ink viscosity giving good printing quality.
- Available 4 deck oven facility provides excellent drying quality at high speed.
- Fully digitalized control setting on operator-friendly human machine interface (HMI).
- High-Tech Doctor Blade with ceramic roller upon to customer’s request to remove the excess ink for the highest printing job.
- Available to have Auto. Roller Changer for rewinder to slice fabric roll on continuous operation, regulates the constant fabric tension, and auto. position rectification for evenly and tidily winding.
4 Drying Oven
Auto. Web Guiding System (After 3 & 4 Oven)
Digital Camera Monitoring
Out-Feed Device (Servo Control)
Central Position Controller
Auto. Roller Changing System
Cooling Roller & Rotating Joints
Still Print Imaging System
Feed-In Device (Control by Servo)
Non-Stop Roller Exchanging System for Unwinder
Auto. Ink Viscosity Controlling Machine
Auto. Tension Controller
Cleaning Brush before Printing
Manual Printing Registration System without Stopping M/C
Plate Mounting Machine