Flexographic High Speed Roll to Roll 6~12 Color Printing Machine with 2 Printing Stack (Direct Printing)
900W series (180M)
Standard including: Non-stop Un-winder, Auto. Re-winder, out-feed by servo control & Corona treatment
Our flexographic high speed roll to roll 6~12 color printing machine is applied for solvent-based ink and direct printing method for PP woven bag with/without lamination. Available for CMYK color combination to obtain realistic printing quality to enhance packing value.
- Steel made plate cylinder in each printing station decides the length of bag. Request to change plate cylinder when bag length is different.
- Simple color registration mechanism to ensure accurate printing quality.
- Equipped with Auto. Tension Controller and magnetic powder brake to regulate even tension prior printing.
- With Web Guiding Device to control the edge position for varying web width.
- Driven by timing belt for quiet running and precise transmission.
- With auto. ink circulation device to maintain uniform ink viscosity giving good printing quality.
- Available Double deck oven facility provides excellent drying quality at high speed.
- Fully digitalized control setting on operator-friendly human machine interface (HMI).
- High-Tech Doctor Blade with ceramic roller upon to customer’s request to remove the excess ink for the highest printing job.
- Available to have Auto. Roller Changer for rewinder to slice fabric roll on continuous operation, regulates the constant fabric tension, and auto. position rectification for evenly and tidily winding.
Auto. Roller Changing System
Cooling Roller & Rotating Joints
Still Print Imaging System
Feed-In Device (Control by Servo)
Non-Stop Roller Exchanging System for Unwinder
Auto. Ink Viscosity Controlling Machine
Auto. Tension Controller
Cleaning Brush before Printing
Manual Printing Registration System without Stopping M/C
Plate Mounting Machine